A class apart..


As I go through fashion mags/sites, I tend to come across a lot of good fashion. But only a teeny weeny bit of it tends to stay in my mind... probably because I have such short memory span. The first time I saw these pictures, must have been the very day they were released online. But since then I have revisited the page again and then again. Why?

Well, it's the most perfect show ever! The concept, the mood, the mystery, the clothes... almost everything is spot-on! Spot-on as the designer's vision. And the time at which the show happened, must have been dusk, it is the perfect time to bring across the mystique and the mood. The clothes seem to transcend all the boundaries & yet have an identity which is strong and pure.

Click here to see it on style.com

Comments

Popular Posts